The Pat's Fantasy Hotlist world tour hits the road again!





Feeling a bit depressed these days, I need a change of scenery. . . :/

I was able to get a leave of absence from work, so I'll be flying away to sunny Mexico for 3 weeks in mid-November!

I'll be traveling around the Yucatán Peninsula, hitting all the highlights during my stay. I'm landing in Cancún, where I'll spend a couple of days. After which I'll be moving on to beautiful Isla Mujeres, Playa Del Carmen, Cozumel, and Tulum. I won't miss the impressive Maya sites of Chichén Itzá and Ek' Balam. I will also visit the gorgeous colonial towns of Mérida and San Franciso de Campeche on the Gulf of Mexico.

Hopefully the perfect mix of sun, sea, party, and culture. Just what the doctor ordered to help cure me of my autumn blues! =)

If anyone is in the area from mid-November and early December, let me know and we'll have a cerveza or three together! ;-)

5 commentaires:

Tom Mota said...

Only problem is, there's no dead/decapitated bodies in those pictures. Don't even get mildly off the beaten path down there.

IanS said...

Sounds like a good trip.

I don't know if you enjoy snorkeling, but, if you do, you should be sure to take a look at Akumal Bay. The area in front of the Akumal Beach Resort has a very accessible reef and the Bay itself is home to many turtles.

Todd said...

Man enjoy it! We went to Cozumel last year and basically drank Corona and snorkled. Not quite the adventure you have planned but we loved it!

Unknown said...

Hope you have an awesome trip! We'll keep the teapot warm for you.

Jamie

Unknown said...

Have a safe trip Sir =)