The fundraiser has been extended!

Indeed, the good people at Subterranean Press have elected to extend the fundraiser till June 11th. Which means that 10% of the cover price of each copy of Speculative Horizons pre-ordered till then will be donated to the American Cancer Society.

So if you want to help by supporting this worthy cause, simply follow this link. And thank you to everyone who has already pre-ordered their copy! =)

In addition, Speculative Horizons can now be pre-ordered on amazon.com. As usual, once the pre-orders start to kick in, the price will likely go down and you could get it at about 30% off. But keep in mind that Subpress gives priority to those who purchased the book directly via their website. Which means that they often can't honor the orders from other online retailers. Moreover, no money from the Amazon sales will be donated to the American Cancer Society. But if you are short on your dough and you want to try to get the anthology on the cheap, go ahead and give it a shot! ;-)

6 commentaires:

Simeon said...

Make them extend it until June 21 or something :p I'm going back to the US on June 17 and I can order it then.

Chris V said...

I'd be interested but I dont have a creditcard and amazon doesnt accept paypal or any such system. Prevents me from buying books from amazon all together.

Simeon said...

Uh, you DO of course know that Amazon (and basically EVERY online seller) accepts debit cards since, like, the beginning of the century?

Chris V said...

Not those from the Netherlands.

Simeon said...

Definitely those too. If it's Visa or Mastercard, it doesn't matter which country issued it.

Chris V said...

Thats the hole point, if I had Visa or Mastercard... I don't. My card has Maestro but thats useless. So I cannot use my ING debitcard. Amazon doesnt have a dutch version, otherwise it would be ok because dutch websites use Ideal ( system of all major dutch bank/debitcards in the Netherlands) I really dont want to get a creditcard at this point, all such debts are registered ( dutch BKR system), being a student I already have to borrow a lot of money, a creditcard debt is about the best way to guarantee you wont ever be able to buy a house in the future.