Finished artwork and flap copy blurb for the limited edition of Steven Erikson's GARDENS OF THE MOON


Here's a look at one of the finished art prints that Michael Komarck has produced for the Subterranean Press limited edition of Steven Erikson's fantasy debut, Gardens of the Moon. Looks awesome, eh!?!

Malazan fans will be pleased to know that the artist has turned in everything but the two covers, which should be coming up shortly. So this collector's item should see the light in the near future!:-)

In addition, I revealed last week that I had been selected to write the flap copy of the limited edition. Well, you can now see what Bill decided to go with by visiting this link to the GotM page on the Subpress website. I have to admit that summarizing a novel in which so much is taking place in just 200 to 250 words was a lot more difficult than I thought it would be. . .

5 commentaires:

Anonymous said...

Well, all I need to do now is save up and wait until they release the third book with the same brilliant artwork :P

Benny Day said...

Sold

KP said...

Can't wait for this to arrive...hope to get it by Christmas though that may be pushing it.

Jebus said...

Loving the artwork so much. Can't believe I've bought it and potentially committed myself to paying so much for a book series. Thought I learnt my lesson with ASOIAF, but I guess not...

Anonymous said...

That's incredible! Raest is an ugly bastard! :-) Well, hopefully I'll be able to get a copy somewhere... exchange rate makes buying that book suicide. But incredible nontheless.