Valentine's Day wine selection

Hi guys!

With Valentine's Day just around the corner, here are a couple of wines that are worth checking out. As always, we're looking for something good at an affordable price. So if you want to impress your date/girlfriend tomorrow, even though we all know she knows you don't know crap about wines, here are a few bottles you might want to pick up!:-)

- Nero-d'avola Zonello sicilia i.g.t. 2005

- Tempranillo/cabernet-s. Osborne Solaz vino de la tierra de castilla 2004

- Réserve de Louis Eschenauer bordeaux 2004

- Cabernet-sauvignon/syrah J.P. Chenet vin de pays d'oc 2005

I've bought a couple of bottles lately, so I remain on the lookout for more tasty and reasonably priced red wines.

Okay, back to fantasy now!;-)

3 commentaires:

Tamu said...

I've just started reading your blog, but the commercial breaks are really funny. The post with the Queen lyrics are what made me stay.

Patrick said...

Glad you decided to tune in!;-)

Tamu said...

Me, too. I love your selections. I'm going to Ad Astra in two weeks. Is there anyone there how you want me to ask about doing an interview for you?