Win a free copy of Joe Abercrombie's THE BLADE ITSELF

Hi guys!

This month is turning into one of those free books' galore!;-) You see, it pays to stop here every once in a while!

Thanks to the author himself and Gollancz, I have a couple of copies of Joe Abercrombie's The Blade Itself up for grabs. And Joe tells me that the books might even be signed! I'm reading this novel next, so I'll give you the lowdown soon enough. Meanwhile, for more info on this book: Canada, USA, Europe.

The rules are the same as usual. First off, you need to send an email at reviews@(no-spam)gryphonwood.net with the header "BLADE." Remember to remove the "no spam" thingy. Second, your email must contain your full mailing address (that's snail mail!), otherwise your message will be deleted.

Lastly, multiple entries will disqualify whoever sends them. And please include your screen name and the message boards that you frequent using it, if you do hang out on a particular MB.

Good luck to all the participants!

1 commentaires:

Anonymous said...

Oh! This is one of those few books I REALLY want. I got it on my "To-read" list and a signed copy would be very cool. Good luck to everyone in the competition.