Contest Winners

I just wished to inform everyone that the two contest winners have been notified. In order to claim their prize, they have one week to respond with their contact information. Otherwise, runner-ups will get their hands on a copy of Hobb's Shaman's Crossing and Gaiman's Anansi Boys.

As soon as I hear from them, I will announce the names of both winners. Their contact info will be forwarded to HarperCollins, and the publisher will ship the books directly to them.

As I've already mentioned on a number of message boards, I attempting to interest publishers in doing more contests. I'm currently working on the details of another contest in collaboration with Penguin Books Canada, with the prize being a couple of copies of Bakker's The Thousandfold Thought.

So stay tuned for more! And thanks to all who participated!;-)

1 commentaires:

Anonymous said...

Not to be too greedy or anything, but I would definately sign up for Bakker's new book.

Ned